How adorable are these little bears in a bubble bath hot tub?!? I normally try to make more wholesome foods for my family, but you’ve got to have a little fun sometimes! I saw this recipe over at Food.com and knew it would be the perfect kick-off for our March Break!
Bears in a Hot Tub Cupcakes Recipe
- Box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Caramel cups (you could easily use mini reeces peanutbutter cups, rolos or anything like that)
- Mini marshmallows
- Teddy Grahams
- Preheat the oven to 350 & grease your muffin tins
- Mix the cake mix, egg and melted butter together until its a pliable kind of dough
- Roll into little balls and press into the muffin tin, following the shape of the holes of the muffin tin
- Press your chocolate goodie into the dough
- Bake for about 10 minutes
- Take out the muffin tin and put some mini marshmallows into the dough. Remember, they will fall once they cool, so feel free to be generous
- Stick the little teddy grahams in
- Put back in the oven for about two minutes, then turn to broil and watch carefully. Pull them out just when they begin to toast.
- Allow them to cool a little and enjoy!